July 29, 2011

Time to say goodbye...

Glacier ("G" / G-Dog) -   9/26/1997 -  7/28/2011    R.I.P


        Today is a lonely day my friends and it's difficult to even type this... Yesterday we were forced to make a decision that we never wanted to have to make but it was inevitable. For the past year G's health has deteriorated and the past few weeks there were signs of things really going downhill.

For anyone that knew here growing up knows that she was simply amazing and our lives will never be the same without here. She's been with us longer than all three of our children for crying out loud. It's just too hard to type this all so today I will leave you with this picture from a couple years ago... our happy smiling little girl.


6 comments:

Sagira said...

I am VERY sorry to hear about your loss. We are going through the same thing with Samick...trying to decide if it is "time". :(

June said...

Oh! I am so sorry...
I know how special Glacier was to you and your family.
I am sure she was met by Kam at the bridge and is playing and running and pain free while they all wait for the day we humans can join them.

doGspeed, Glacier!

IHeartDogs said...

I'm so sorry for your loss of Glacier. She had a long, lovely and amazing life with you.
Run free beautiful <3

Tina in Holland said...

So sorry for you loss. It's always hard to say good bye to a dear friend.

Isabel said...

:( Miss u girl!

Sean said...

Thanks for your kind comment, it means a lot to us.

Auto Cad Tutorials