December 12, 2010

Where's The Beef?


Darby concentrates on the bone while flipping it around for the best side


Ahhhhhh... just the right side.


        Ugh! Nothing but nastiness!! That's right, these "Beef Knuckles" are gross, they stink, they make a mess, but Darby & Bailey seem to think they're the best thing in the world... I truly don't know what's worse, Darby's halitosis or the stench from this thing? Anyway, this treat was short lived and now resides in a plastic bag outside. I just couldn't keep following them around cleaning up after them... this is definitely a treat for outside! I swapped this out for a rawhide and everyone was happy.... and they're teeth look pretty good too.

 Their breath on the other hand...... Can you say "melt paint"? That's right, I am now officially renting out Darby for all of your paint removal projects for the low low price of $9.99! I wish I could hold a contest for the nastiest breath... There is no doubt Darby would win!

Oh yeah, and if anyone was wondering, most of the pictures in the blog were taken with our cellphones thus the reason for the iffy quality images. We're trying to utilize technology at it's finest and blog from our phones... 

So, we're bracing for a blizzard today and we'll be sure to get some pictures to share.



1 comment:

Linda said...

My girls LOVE knuckle bones, whether they are smoked or raw. At least the smoked don't make such a mess in the house. I save the raw ones for outside or in their crates - make a great nanny when you can't entertain them!

Auto Cad Tutorials