January 24, 2011

Cleveland Weimaraner Meet?

        
         With all the discussions about Ohio Weimaraner owners over on weimaraneraddict.com and the talk of meeting up I thought I'd spearhead a Weim Meet & Greet up here in Northeastern Ohio sometime this spring or early summer. I thought about getting the dogs out to a beach area that we frequent in the summertime here on lake Erie (perhaps sometime in May or June).

The area is not a "dedicated dog park" however it is a dog friendly park that everyone takes their pups to. There is a small break wall about 30ft out and a large beach area.

I'll  post more information soon, if you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know.

2 comments:

June said...

WCA Nationals are in Ohio this spring! Maybe you can coordinate the M&G to coincide with MANY weims being in your fair state?
I am hoping to get out there; not sure for how long and will be traveling with a friend and her show girls for the agility trials.

June said...

actually, I mistyped.
WCA National Specialty week is May 14-20 (in Wilmington, OH)

Auto Cad Tutorials