January 21, 2011

Back at it!

Bailey in mid-yawn (with Glacier & Darby in the background watching)

       Wow, when you order new gear and have to wait for it to arrive it seems like forever!! That was the longest wait of my life waiting for my new lens to come in! Anyway.... I got it in the mail today and like a giddy lil kid on Christmas morning I ran to the door when I heard the truck pull up. This is one of the first pictures snapped (snapshot) on the new camera and the new lens and I have a feeling I'm really going to like it. I like the bokeh the lens produces and it's pretty sharp right off the camera even wide open at f/2.8 and 18mm! I'll be out shooting in the morning (if it's not too cold) to really get a chance to try it out I hope.


Bailey finishing up her yawn....with a nice grin.

    Anyway, it's nice to be "back at it" and I'll be snappin' photos of these clowns for the next few days.

"Treat?"

4 comments:

Sagira said...

Great shots. I love that you used the term "bokeh". I never heard this before until my husband decided to name our newest puppy Bokeh.

Do your Weims do the nervous yawn thing? :)

June said...

bokeh is the blurry in background and crisp foreground?

Nice shots... congrats on the new lens!

Sean said...

"Bokeh" is the blurry background indeed.

Jill said...

Love the pictures!I shoot with a Canon also.

Auto Cad Tutorials