January 30, 2011

Sunday's Picture - Bailey in 3D

Bailey in 3D!

       I thought I'd share this picture I snapped earlier because I just really like it. I only wish it was IN FOCUS! Yeah, unfortunately I muffed this shot! It COULD have been a great shot...

I'm still learning the powers (or weaknesses) of the new Canon camera, and well, sometimes it's pretty clear of the weaknesses. The servo AF focus system on the Canon is nowhere near as good as on my Nikon! Oh well, sometime ya nail the shot, sometime it nails you.... That being said, right after I snapped  this picture Bailey nailed me. Thankfully, I was able to keep control of the camera and not dump it in the snow! Looking through the lens at Bailey charging me, trying to snap the perfect photo, while knowing she's like a freight train heading right at me was a bit too much pressure for me to stay concentrated on the shot.... and I cracked!

Have a great day my friends!

No comments:

Auto Cad Tutorials